<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, October 15, 2007

Ahhhhh....
it's one of those non-days outside. It's as if Dublin's weather just got sick of everyone bitching about its personality, and just buggered off completely. For some reason, on such days, I always feel like writing.

Here is where i normally apologise about the insanely long time it's taken me to update this motherfucker, and for failing to report all the cool shit that has happened in between- but then I remembered that I started writing this for me, not y'all. So no more apologies, bitches...

Having said that, I'm increasingly suspicious that it was perhaps not a good idea to start in the first place. I never really kept a diary due to the twin terrors of (a) someone else reading it or (b) me reading it, some time later, and balking at what an idiot i was then. And probably still am. Yet here I am, typing away in a format that basically guarantees both. What a fucking idiot!

I heard somewhere recently that some thinktank or other has concluded that by 2010 the worldwide number of bloggers will have stabilised at something like 1, 000, 000. They figure it's very popular now because it's still fairly new, but eventually those who aren't naturally inclined to write will lose interest. I dunno what to make of it. It seems to have seeped pretty pervasively into the whole web.2 thing and is entrenched in one form or another. Ask me in 2010.

But I digress...

Yeah... I dunno whats to be done about it really. I'm always of half a mind to delete all ties with myspace and fucking bebo and all that crap (and can I just say for the last time, if you are one of the people who is repeatedly pelting me with 'friend' requests, I AM NOT PHUCKING JOINING PHUCKING FACEBOOK). Who knows, maybe I can bring the good-old fashioned e-mail back.

But I'll probably stick with intermittant blogs for a while yet.

So what has been happening?

Well, I had Marybeth and Jon over which was lovely. They looked a bit scared. I think they had a nice time, but you'd have to ask them really.

Also had ol stevo over a while ago- fellow ballard boy and SHU-head extraordinare.

I went to this:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Started seeing her:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Her name is Lisa and she is funky...

And she:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

...was born. Incapacitating her mother on the way out. But it was Grainne, so we'll let her off with a warning. (Only messing Grainne, I'm sure you'll be back to your old self in no time)
She's called Grace Marie Bridget Loughlin, and she's one of them cute babies.

Work's still going well, though has changed considerably since Ultan departed for pastures new. Without his side to kick, I scarcely make eye contact with more than 3 co-workers a day... I don't mind, of course, but I don't particularly want to become totally unsocialized at work either.
Ah well, there's always the dead pigeons I suppose.

And so, back to it...

Aido "I'm lonely, but I ain't that lonely yet" Potato

Comments:
join facebook, there's a photo of my new phone table on there!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?