<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, July 22, 2007

And now I've got the potter madness...

Forgoing food, sleep, blinking, company and (to quote Lynch) "one very good party", in the greedy single-minded pursuit of HAVING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. It's like crack. I love how this latest one is paced- really quiet, THEN REALLY FUCKING EXCITING, then it calms down again, THEN IT ALL GOES FUCKING TITS UP!!!!

Bliss. I'm about halfway through now. I'm probably gonna kill myself when it's done.

Aido "Advera Kedavera" Potato

Comments:
your a big geek...and im a big loser douchebag for reading your excuse for a blog
 
Don't listen to that bee! There is nothing finer than being an HP geek right now, though what we will all do when it is over I know not! I do not think Snape will die, but if I'm wrong, DON'T tell me yet!!
Ax
 
I was right about Gringotts!!! mwah hahahaha!!

It was great wasn't it? I got through about 8 tissues. Bless JKR, this was well wurf the wait, glad you enjoyed mate, at least you only neglected yourself - it's a good job you can read and feed with babies, or Esme would've been taken into care...
 
ah. i expected as much- but I've YET TO FINISH IT SO NO MORE SPOILERS. Anyways, I thought the gringotts theory was mine? no?
 
In your arse it was.

At the end, Harry wakes up and realises it was all a dream ;)
 
Fair enuf...

Finished it now. I still can't believe the whole school turned out to be gay.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?