<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Just a quick update to bask in the glow of my first poker winnings in what must have been one of the longest, silliest games on record. All 7 players had took turns being chip leader over the course of the night, all 7 players took turns being ratty about how slow the game was going, only to have their objections met with amiable indifference from the rest of the congregation and after about a bazillion buybacks mr bavs emerged victorious, but by gentleman’s agreement, offered myself a second place prize leaving me €10 richer than when I arrived.

Poker rules.

Aido “the milkybars are on me” Potato

Comments:
Hey, how do you fancy going to an Arab Strap gig in the Temple Bar on the 16th June Aidan?

Gareth
 
Dunno. You gonna be there?
 
Obviously.

Gareth
 
probably not then.
 
Phew, thank fuck.
You wont be able to bum out the place you being the only goth there.

Gareth
 
Phuckin hippy
 
aidan!
hey my new irish friend. chinkara here. when are you coming to visit?
email me when you can. i've misplaced yours but remembered your blog! good thing it rhymes.

-chinkara
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?