<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

So I'm back here in Blighty after a flying visit back to the auld green sod. Interesting visit it was too, as those who know, know. The computer situation is slowly reaching a solution (I hope) as Brenda's laptop is winging it's way to us courtesy of Marybeth and Jonno, and the desktop is in a shop being looked at by a cheerful, benevolent man with a beard. He's full of suggestions as to what we could do to make it run better, but we're still considering our options.

Anyways, I'll finish this post later as I need to get back on the clock now, just a quick hiya to all mah homies who made my visit back home such a pleasure. And to Gareth for all the tech support. Oh- been to see Serenity, and all I can say is : 'Nooooooooo!'
(Excellent film though, unsurprisingly enough.)

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?