<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Accept no substitutes, ladies and gentlemen, it’s the…

Official rules of the ‘24’ drinking game.
One drink must be consumed upon each instance of the following:

1. Every time someone at CTU changes job title/gets fired. 2 drinks if they get replaced by someone else from CTU.
2. Each time someone kills/maims someone else after explicitly saying they won’t. In the event of Jack doing this, a joint/cigarette must be smoked.*
3. Each time a perimeter is set up by CTU.
4. Each time a CTU perimeter is breached by the terrorists.
5. Whenever something explodes.
6. Each time someone says ‘Within the Hour’.
7. Each time someone says ‘Let me do my job’/’I’m just doing my job’/’I’m just doing what needs to be done’.
8. Every time an old face returns (Uncredited, not in the first episode.)
9. Every time CTU discover that the plot they are trying to foil is, in fact, just a cover-up for a larger plot.
10. Each time Jack ‘Goes Rogue’.

N.B. this game was designed to be played while watching a DVD marathon of the series, not the week-by week instalments.
*Reason being, at the end of each day, you too can sound just like Jack Bauer.

So I’ve watched Day 4 last week. It rocks faces. 2nd only to the first day, this is the best.
Bagged Northern Exposure series 2 and Alias season 3. It’s a good TV season for me.

Gillo’s off to Scarborough with the parentals today. She’s finished work and is having some downtime before going back to uni. I’m getting the car this week (hopefully) so I’ll be fit to go and spend the bank holiday weekend with them. I’m bricking it about the car, though.
Anyhoo, better get back to work.
Aido ‘A lil’ dab’ll do ya’ Potato.
P.S. Cheers for da solidarity, Gareth. Aren’t the public a shower of towels?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?