<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Loggerhythems- there's a funny word.

Howdy doody one and all. Hope you are all hale and whole.

So we've been back for nearly 2 weeks now and we're more or less back to our old selves. Gillo spend 2 straight days last week consuming the new Harry Potter brick, after which I got me hands on it (If anyone out there has read it, I got 1 word for ya- grrrrowwwwmmmmbahhhhhachhh... I think that more or less sum,s things up) and very enjoyable it was too.

Well done Gareth for finishing a project- make sure you send me the pictures from the papers- I'm having trouble imagining you in a suit, meeting the dignitaries of Dromore (opium farmers, weed dealers farmers and bovine pimps).

I'll have been in the library service for 3 years this september, a fact that makes me quiver with disappointment, so I plan to hunt down something better if it kills me.

Shit! Works just got real busy, I'd best go.
Laterz
Aido

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?