<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Greetings, fellow wanderers of the night.
Its that time again when the standards of entertainment are systematically lowered in a bid to keep the underclasses from rioting because 'Coronation Street' is too bloody hard to follow. Yes, it's big brother time again and yes, I have been watching it and yes I feel dirty and cheap but I can't seem to stop myself. I'm trying to offset my guilt by drawing while it is on, but this, I'm sure you'll agree, is but a drop in the ocean of shame. The only people I like this time are Science- because he's called science, and Mary who is an irish wiccan dwarf. Most of the others should be given an agent orange shampoo and placed in a deep deep hole with broken hypodermics on the floor and something that clicks. Televised, of course.
I have finished Devil May Cry 3 after 2 weeks of sustained arse-kicking. God I love that game. Everything else seems tedious and bereft of style after playing it. I love Dante's cheesy quips, I love that you have to play through entire levels to get your teeth kicked in 40-50 times before you can even hope to defeat the boss. I love that guitar. I'll stop talking about Devil May Cry now...

Went to see Seed of Chucky on Sunday. It's superbly trashy. Probably not as good per se as Bride of... but easily as funny, and hey it's got John Waters having his face melted with sulphuric acid- thats worth the entry fee alone. Glen/Glenda (the seed in question) just looks fucking weird though- not strangely psychotic/lovable like Chucky and Tiffany, just fucking weird. Jennifer Tilly is a goddess and Hannah (S-club) Sperritt crops up in a surprisingly large role for someone who's other film was 'Agent Cody Banks 2: Operation London' with little Frankie Munitz. Very Badass.

We spent our bank holiday shopping for a new lamp for the front room. This was because the existing light, while serviceable, was a little glary and gave us headaches. I'm in love with our new lamp though. It's very swish- looks a little like a treble-clef with pointy icicles going up. The bulbs are only 10w but they give out a shed load of light. Especially when you take the icicles off. Thats enough for today I think. I'm off to think about my lamp some more.
Aido 'The pandas are laughing at us' Potato.

ps. Cheers for the cosplay link gareth. You only defend Milton because thats who you aspire to be.

Comments:
this is funny. watch with sound.
www.sithsense.com
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?