<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, March 11, 2005

High there.
So I've been meaning to write about what else I got up to last weekend, aside from watching kickass korean movies- it was Gill's birthday after all, and we didn't just spend all our time in front of the telly.
We went out to see Lemon Jelly in the Octagon, which was a mighty gig- despite the usual shortcomings of the sheffield audience (ie. pay £15 to go see a band then spend the evening shuffling to+from the bar looking mightily unimpressed and taking pains to avoid doing anything that may compromise their cool- like dancing). We had a great night though.
Then on Sunday we went for a chinese buffet in town: after spending ages trying to navigate inner sheffields arcane road system (thank God I wasn't driving, I would have suffered some kind of breakdown and abandoned the car in the middle of pinstone street and walked home crying; I can't believe Gill wants us to get a car.) The food was great- but it doesn't bear thinking too closely about the parade of diseased chavs who troop up and down breathing over the food all day.
Jonathan has returned my playstation to me- citing his inability to do anything except try and crack the last level of 'Viewtiful Joe' during his waking hours as the reason. Welcome to my world. His mother also pointed out that it's cheating at lent if the source of temptation is removed. She never told me what she had gone off though...
That's all for now,
Slan.
Aido.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?