<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Hey wastrels!
I've noticed that this blogs birthday passed by without anyone (myself included) noticing. It seems I'm averaging about three posts a month, which is okay, I guess, but I think I can do more. Rather than spending all lunchtime sitting in our staff room looking at out of date womens mags, I should get into the habit of jotting a few lines down.
If you're interested in reading another blog (seriously) try ihatemyflatmate.blogspot.com, it's not that funny, but at least it has a point.
Anyhoo, enough about other shit, more about ME!
I'm pretty pissed today. I'm really tired (I'm always really tired), I'm sick of this job, that bloody woman in bolton didn't like my script, I still haven't heard from those people at the advocacy place, I can't get in touch with my man and this fucking old woman started giving me shit over the counter today. She started by disputing a fine she owed, rambling on about how she'd been in some other library where they said she wouldn't be fined for overdue videos, then asked me if I was acting dense. Such was my mood, my first instinct was to drive her fucking nosebone into her medulla oblongata, but I swallowed that, cut her idiotic muttering short and made her pay her fines. Only ten minutes after she left did I concoct the perfect riposte to her, which would have been witty, polite, cutting and with a cheeky streak of veiled insult. C'est la vie- l'esprit de escail and all that shite. I'll use it on her when she comes back in three weeks. Even if she doesn't remember, with any luck the confusion will short circuit her enfeebled elderly mind and cause it to dribble out of her nose onto the books, which I will then insist she pays for. At gunpoint if necessary.
Shit.
I have to get back to work.
Stay outta trouble, y'hear? And be nice to librarians.
Aido 'Where are the fucking tweezers? This thing is twelve inches long' Potato. >:(

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?