<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Greetings one and all.
Had quite a busy weekend this week. Been to manchester for Gaz&Bridget's wedding reception, which was nice. Didn't know many there except paul and ruth, but it was in this cool little pub/disco called the brickhouse where the balconies were made of scaffolding and the bouncer dances around in a red beenie (which looked like a fez out of the corner of my eye). We stayed in Paul's and I spent most of the next day burning most of his mp3s onto disc to take home, since we have jacked in our wanadoo dialup account and are in the process of obtaining broadband.
Did anyone see Nathan Barley? It was so funny I thought I was gonna shit. Then cry, because frankly, while Chris Morris and Charlie Brooker are out there writing, there will be no need for me, you or anyone else to do the same- we'll just be cluttering the place up.
Having said that, I did get on with some writing after it had finished, and miraculously managaed to establish an almost complete scene-by-scene breakdown of what happens in this horror film I've been cooking up for nearly a year now. Very satisfying it was too, like a big steaming brainshit. I've also got something cooking with a bloke I've met through ukscreen.com, but I'm keeping shtum about this for the time being, given what happened last time.
Better get back to work.
Keep it plastic, yeah?

Aido 'self facilitating media node' potato

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?