<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Word to yo mutha.
So i finally figured out how to post photos, and you can see a few of them below. It would be nice if I could arrange them around the blog as I see fit, but somethings better than nothing I guess. Christmas is almost upon us and for those of you who I haven't told, I'm spending it this year in Sheffield. We're doing Christmas day with MB and Jonno, and then going to BArnsley on Boxing day for Christmas 2 with Gillo's family.
I've been quite busy lately with work and Christmas shopping etc. We went out for our work do to trippets winebar last saturday, which was a laff, though I had the headache to contend with the next day. Been to see I heart huckabees which was really rather good, though I don't really want to see it too many more times as I expect some of the contrivances would start to grate a la American Beauty.
I've been throwing myself back into my drawing with reasonable aplomb, but it seems there is some sort of india ink/drawing board/art display folder shortage in yorkshire at the moment, as I have been totally unable to track down any of these things which I kinda need.
Anyhoo- lifes been fairly boring at the minute- mostly just rushing around doing christ mas stuff, so hopefully I'll have more to write next time.
Happy Chrismukkah.
Aido de la pistolla.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?