<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 30, 2004

Hi all.
It seems like ages since I wrote a post. If I have an excuse, I can't remeber what it was, so I'll just carry on as if nothing happened.
Work carries on apace. I have still to be given a start date for the broomhill job, but this Hillsborough post has been confirmed to October at least.
I'm enjoying the summer in general (watching it from indoors, at least), myself and Gill took a long weekend a couple of weeks ago and painted the flat, which looks very clean and cool (and more than a little camp) now and generally feels like a new place. Marybeth and Jonno have settled in nicely to Hawksley road, and have been using their winning ways on the neighbours more than either Gill or myself have done in the two years we've been here. Some folks just have it.
I was in beautiful Halifax last week, seeing Brenda and Andrea. Thanks to work commitments and train timetables, I was only fit to spend about 2 1/2 hours in their company, but it was fun nonetheless.  Halifax is pretty, if a little desolate.
Still no word on my vouchers. Those bastards at GamesTM are clearly avoiding me too, as I have e-mailed and phoned incessantly for the last month and haven't had any response at all. Cocksmokers.
Heading for home next week, for all of you who don't know. 7th-14th, to be precise, and my family were so thrilled about this that they ALL BOOKED FUCKING TICKETS TO EDINBURGH THE MONDAY AND TUESDAY I'M HOME! Can you believe that shit? Not that I'm bothered. We'll have the place to ourselves, and with any luck, I'll have a car at my disposal.
Big Brother continues (only just) to be required viewing. I can't believe that shitheel jason is still there, and from the way Michelle has been carrying on, he'll probably not go tonight either. What does it say about the values of this degenerate country when someone who is a genuinely nasty piece of work (also sickeningly vain, aggressive, bitchy and just a total fucking tool) can win out over people who are just good looking, loud, a bit of an 'anarchist', or a little bit pushy romantically.  You see, I have the right to complain about these things now, as I actually voted for the bastard to go this week.
Until next time.
Aido


Comments:
good blog this month buggerlugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 
I am this close to disowning you for actually admitting BB is required viewing.

Gareth
 
Yes, correctly.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?