<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 21, 2004

And suddenly I hate work. It all started a few weeks ago when we were told that we will have to re-apply for our own jobs (we, being anyone on a temporary contract). Except there is only one vacancy coming up in Hillsborough, and that is for childrens library assistant. There are 3 temporary contracts at Hillsborough at the mo, including the current CLA, gill. And I didn't want to go for her job. So I've applied for a few jobs, one in Broomhill community library and another in the business, science and technology library. I have one interview on thursday and another on monday and I'm royally pissed. Things between me and the staff aren't so good either. I can't go into too much detail here cos I'm still at work, but suffice to say I've found myself at loggerheads with some of the old hands here in Hillsborough and feel like I'm being ostracised like they are wont to do when someone displeases them. Fuck it. I'm not gonna be here in a few weeks, and they can do whatever the hell the want when I go.
Fill y'all in properly when I get to write a post at home.
Aido

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?