<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, May 13, 2004

So, i've been tinkering with my blog, and hopefully now anyone reading this should be able to post comments on it. Please do. Rest assured if I do not like what I read it will not remain there for long.
Went to see Bill Bailey last week, can't remeber if I mentioned this already, but we had a good night. I ended up sitting beside my ex-boss and her beau, because I had bought my tickets of another workmate who couldn't go. The situation was a bit tricky cos she had interviewed Gill for a job and hadn't given it to her, and this was the first time they had seen each other since. Anyways, bailey was hilarious, though he did use a lot of his old material. All the songs were new, though including 'I'm not gonna look at titties for a year' and 'txted u on monday'. Make him king.
Good news! Marybeth and Jonathan may well be moving in to a nice house on the same street as us. It ain't finalised yet, but it's looking good, and if they do, it means we'll only have to get one taxi home from the pub in future. We're lookin to get a few more locals in, so we can campaign to change the name of the street to 'little augher' or something like that.
Take a look at P45 rateit (the p45 is an irish pop culture website) if you're bored. They've done something similar to the 100 great britons, except its irish, and you can nominate anything, not just people, and post comments on what you find there. And theres more than 100. Funny shit.
Trying to finish Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of liberty, so I can throw myself into the new games I've got, but it ain't easy. Its a cool game, very well produced and eminently playable, but it can be frustrating, and sitting still for minutes at a time is not what I like to do with my playstation.
Anyway, have to go now and pick up some train tickets, we're going to manchester tomorrow to see the lady play. Gaz had got engaged- mystery of mysteries- to the lovely Bridget. This'll be the first time we'll have seen him since we found out.
Laterz

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
NANAMISOURKI!

- Cool Gareth.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?