<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Just a quickie today. I think there may be a problem with the blogger server at the mo. Saw steveo last Sunday and went to see 'Eternal sunshine...' which was really good. Hands down better than Adaptation and will probably age better than Being John Malkovich. Carrey and Winslet make a believeable and sympathetic couple, and every time it looks like its gonna throw up a cliche- it goes in a totally different direction. Sadly the same cannot be said for Van Helsing, which I saw this Sunday. Pap. Utter shite. I knew it would be not good, but nothing could have prepared me for the sheer vapidity of it all. I defy you to like it. Huge Assman is only good when he's being Wolverine.
More later.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?