<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

What ho!
I'm on holiday now, and though I tried to write a post to that effect before I left, it seems our accursed computer at home just will not access this site without crashing. So, I'm sitting in a coffee shop in sunny whitby watching the goths go by and enjoying the most absurdly strong filter coffee imaginable, and catching up with all the homes out there in webworld.
Its been nice. Ali's kids are a handful to say the least, but its hardly me who cops the worst of it- I don't know how these parents do it I really don't, I'm exhausted just watching them. Been pissed twice so far, hungover once and intent on that being the last of it. Looking forward to easter when I can enjoy Playstation once more, as well as a hearty smoke and some chocolate.
Anyway, this connection is ludicrously expensive, so I'll sign off.
I have been, no exactly inspired, but host to a seed which may well give rise to a decent story while here, its a horror, but aside from that, I'm not saying anything in case nothing comes of it.
Until next time, then, word t'ya mutha.

p.s. Gareth, if you're reading this, sorry for not getting back to ya, but my e-mail is suffering the same crashing shit that this page is on my home computer.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?