<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, April 19, 2004

Okay, so my new plan goes like this: Having gorged myself on Videogames, fags and chocolate since easter, I'm now ready to strike a balance. To wit: I need to spend the time I would normally be ensconced on the beanbag playing my trusty bagel-toaster, working on the computer instead. I figure if I'm spending 2 hours Videogaming per day, I can instead work from 7.00pm (when Hollyoaks finishes) until 9, which is the earliest anything good will be on again. First thing I'm gonna do is finish learning Photoshop. The book claims it can be learned in 24 hours, I've started it about a month ago, and only got as far as hour 7. Hardly good enough.
I've also got to tackle the finances head on, which means starting to save money and work off the old overdraft. I figure if I save £100 and pay of £50 a month, I should manage. £150 pounds is a lot of money to me, but if it is taken at the start of the month, I'm pretty sure I'll learn to live without it.
Thirdly, I'm gonna keep in touch with people better. I've become disgraceful when it comes to staying in touch- and I wouldn't be surprised if you all think I'm a bastard by now. It's just lazyness, don't take it personally.
Finally, I'm gonna stop telling lies, so disregard the content of this post.

"I'm gonna cut you up so small, the worms ain't even gonna have to chew."

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?