<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 16, 2004

Mwhahahahahahahaaaaa!
Lent is now a distant memory, and I have spent most of the last week either calfed in front of the telly (no surprise there) with a PS2 controller firmly beween the old fingers.
And why not.
The hols wrapped themselves up nicely, yet I seem to be much more shattered now than before I went away. Go figure...
Bad Girls is back! WOO-HOO, and Yvonne is a rotting pile of personburger, Boo! but theres a dead good new wing guv'nor who ain't taking any of Fenners shit. WOO HOOO! Aint't it great when one dead good show ends and a new, equally dead good one comes on in it's timeslot the following week. ITV aren't good for much, but kudos for that at least.
Anyways, as I'm doing thisa on works time again, I'd better go. Later all.


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?