<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, March 06, 2004

well, its been a pretty good week.
Gill turned 28 on thursday, and we went out to see the Lady (as in Fast Lady, pauls band) play on Wednesday. We had a great night, its been ages since we saw Gaz, everyone's favourite wheeler dealer cum rock messiah, who it still promising to move back to sheffield any day now.
Marybeth and Jonno came out too, and we all got blissfully blitzed (except ruth, who was driving)
For some reason I spent all the following day trying to rid our house of the fleas that regan and twinkle brought in, and gave myself a bitchin headache. By teatime I was really quite nauseous and I'd booked to eat in Nirmals (dead dead good indian in sheff) but my appetite was kaput by this stage and I could just look on with mingled envy and disgust while Gill tucked in. Had a very nice time all the same.
some scummy public person wants to use this computer now, so I'll have to continue the tale another time.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?