<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Well, I'm feeling a little better now.
Mickey is out of intensive care now and in the childrens ward, so presumably he's as well as can be expected.
I went out for something to eat and some beers last night with Marybeth and Jonathan and had a generally good St. Paddy's. This morning I've finished my ECDL scoring 94 in my Access test, which was the one I was worried about.
This Youth Action Group thing that I've become involved with at work has taken on a degree of seriousness I hope I'm ready for: I'm setting up a videogame club in the Library for teens, and because the money that has been allocated has to be spent by the end of the week, I have to go console shopping today, which is good and fun and all the rest, but scary as well. We don't even have the room spare to store this stuff, let alone set it up and use it. No doubt these things will be sorted out in time.
Anyhoo, I'd better get on with that. Until next time y'all.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?