<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, March 08, 2004

the bastard fleas have yet to vacate the premises...
Gills mum told us about some kind of bug bomb you can detonate in your front room, which apparently annihilates all forms of life if left to fume for a couple of hours. Intriguing as this sounds, the practicalities (viz a viz taking all the cats, plants, probiotic yoghurts etc... out of the flat for the guts of a day) may pose a problem or two. Besides, if the cats hadn't been let outside in the first place we wouldn't be in this mess to begin with.
Watched a pretty good little indie film last night called 'fast sofa'. I enjoyed it more for the performances than anything, I've never seen Jake Busey in a starring role before, and I just love his big drooling sneering face- and his hair was hilarious. Also, Jennifer Tilly (hothothot) was in it and Crispin Glover who is wicked (Haha Biff and George McFly together again at last- I always knew they could get along without that tosser Marty butting in all the time).
...I appear to have become distracted, it’s the end of a long day, and I'm lapsing into babble. I'll stop now.
Today was Gillos first day at work, and all I know at this time is that she has her own laptop, so I'm already jealous...
The OC started last night here, and despite not fancying the look of it much, I thought anything with involvement from McG and Doug Liman would be worth a look. And it was. Not fantastic by any means, but just right for that time on a sunday afternoon. Popworld is still the best thing that’s happened to sundays since 'As If' though, myself and Gill have an ongoing debate about whether Simon and Miquita should have a more high-profile show that does justice to their talents, but their current timeslot not only affords them some cult kudos, but also they sneak an awful lot more bitching and sniping and piss funny barbs under the radar than they would ever get away with on a primetime slot. Westlife, Britney and Beenie man are just some of the people who refuse to talk to them anymore after feeling the sharp end of Simons sarcasm, in fact the only people who seem to take all their shit in the spirit its intended is Blazin' squad, which explains why they crop up in interviews every week or two.
Enough of this barnacles, I have to go home...

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?